Monday 3 April 2017

'He got my clothes off!': Kim Kardashian explains Mert Alas talked her into stripping for GQ

Kim kardashian in white
Kim Kardashian had no intention of posing nuude for the June 2016 cover of GQ.
The 36-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star explained on Sunday night during the 2017 Fashion Los Angeles Awards that her publicist was sick of all the nude shoots she had done.
So when the conservative-minded flack hit the bathroom, photographer Mert Alas convinced the world's biggest reality star to take her clothes off.
'He got my clothes off!': Kim Kardashian explains Mert Alas talked her into stripping for GQ

'He's the kind of guy where I, like, swore I was never going to do a nude shoot again, and my publicist will kill me,' said the wife of Kanye West.
'I'll stand on set and she'll go to the bathroom and he'll get my clothes off. He's just honestly the funniest person I've ever met in my entire life.'
The star has also posed nude for W and Paper magazine. And she posed for Playboy in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment